Our next level procedure incorporating our 'Clean' service.
Designed for customers wishing to remove surface defects such as light scratches, swirl marks and oxidation.
Results will typically range from 75-90% correction of the paint’s surface finish.
The vehicle will have a stunning corrected, glossy finish.
Suggested Frequency – Annual
Time Required 3-6hrs
eg. Audi A3, Ford Focus, BMW 1 Series
eg. BMW 5 Series, Tesla Model S, Volvo XC60
Extra Large £450
eg. Range Rover, BMW X5, VW Touareg
- All painted vehicle surfaces decontaminated from bonded contaminants using a clay cloth..
- Paint depth readings taken (also reveals accident/paint repairs).
- Single stage machine polish using a Random Orbital Polisher & Enrich/Correct compound. This polishing compound is used to remove fine imperfections, such as light surface scratches and swirl marks and visible oxidisation.
- Vehicle wiped down with a isopropal alcohol (panel wipe) ensure surfaces are clean.
- Inorganic spray-on glass membrane coating applied, leaving a glassy smooth and reflective finish, also adds protection to the paint.
- Interior treated to protect all kinds of fabrics from water-based stains, extremely durable and will kill 99% of bacteria.
- Wheel sealant applied to all wheel faces, providing protection and a gloss finish to limit future grime and brake dust accumulation.